So, who’s Kaye?
A typical Introvert, quite and reserve but ain’t weird. Somebody who likes to sit in the corner, do my stuff and observe what people do. My mind doesn’t stop thinking about things. Yes, an over-thinker (hmm.. a bit). My mind seems so fond of thinking much. Most of the time, I pause and analyze my actions, my goals and everything. Pushing myself beyond my limit all the time. Therefore, vulnerable, sensitive and easily get disappointed on myself (sounds too hard on myself right? ). Prefer hanging out with people who’s on the same shoe. Doesn’t give a damn to people but often receive one from them.
Out of comfort but i’s fine. That’s life. That’s where you learn things. Dive into reality and stepping out of your comfort zone. Have high respect for someone who knows how to respect other’s principles. Life teaches you a lot of things. You just have to paddle along with it. Life is beautiful and exciting. Its not always tough. All you have to do is look up and move forward. If it gives you damn, go on. stand up and walk. At the end of the day, you still get something from it. Whether good or bad experience, you’ll still learn from every single detail of that experience.
Other facts about me:
- Lost in her own fantasy; in her own world
- Has high hope
- Getting her second degree (Special Education)
- A foodie and cook
- A dreamer and goal-getter.
- Likes Twilight Saga
- She sings; She make covers
- She reads rather that watch novel – adaptation movies
- Full-time employee, a part time student, and a part-time business woman. (Yes! all at the same time)
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Paper Towns – John Green
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer Smith
- If I stay – Gayle Forman
- Where She went – Gayle Forman
- Just one day – Gayle Forman
So what’s KCSPACEONLINE?
Kcspaceonline is personal online journal. I post my thoughts here most of the time. I find this page more personal rather than Facebook or better stay, I just want to be more of an “anonymous” writer.
If you’re quite interested just click the Follow Button and read My Thoughts and Everything.